AboutMcGuire is a family-owned business that believes innovation can come from anyone. Most of our managers and directors started in entry-level driver or warehouse positions. We are invested in developing our team for the long term and have in-house computer and product training. Want to build your career in an atmosphere of quality and innovation? Join our family at McGuire.
As an administrative assistant, your primary responsibilities will be operating the front office and helping the sales department function at a high level. This position will be active, with assignments pulling you in multiple directions, so being well-organized, focused, and responsive is critical. You’ll often be the first line in both external and internal customer service. Communication skills and interpersonal relationships are of paramount importance.
General Employee Responsibilities:
- Perform your job responsibilities consistent with McGuire Bearing Company’s mission and vision statements and guiding principles.
- Each employees’ job description is not all-encompassing. Every employee is expected to perform any task as directed by their manager or supervisor.
- Every employee is expected to comply with all company rules including the Employee Handbook, Safety Policy, and Quality Manual.
- Every employee will be assigned regular working hours. However, each employee will be expected to be flexible and work overtime with little or no notice to meet customer requirements.
- Employees are not allowed to operate any vehicles, forklifts, or shop equipment unless authorized to do so.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation between all external and internal customers.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Operating the front office and phones; screening and forwarding those calls.
- Processing orders within our online sales system.
- Working closely with other departments (Warehouse/Purchasing/etc.).
- Organizing and maintaining the many sales-related documents.
- Undertaking and completing the various tasks assigned by the Branch Manager.
Location & Commitments
- 2530 W. Heyrend Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83402
- This is a full-time position.
- Hours are generally 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) contributions and matching.
- Yearly profit sharing.