AboutMcGuire is a family-owned business that believes innovation can come from anyone. Most of our managers and directors started in entry-level driver or warehouse positions. We are invested in developing our team for the long term and have in-house computer and product training. Want to build your career in an atmosphere of quality and innovation? Join our family at McGuire.
General Employee Responsibilities:
- Perform your job responsibilities consistent with McGuire Bearing Company’s mission and vision statements and guiding principles.
- Each employees’ job description is not all-encompassing. Every employee is expected to perform any task as directed by their manager or supervisor.
- Every employee is expected to comply with all company rules including the Employee Handbook, Safety Policy, and Quality Manual.
- Every employee will be assigned regular working hours. However, each employee will be expected to be flexible and work overtime with little or no notice to meet customer requirements.
- Employees are not allowed to operate any vehicles, forklifts, or shop equipment unless authorized to do so.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation between all external and internal customers.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
Location & Commitments
- 947 SE Market St., Portland, OR 97214
- This is a full-time position.
- Hours are generally 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) contributions and matching.
- Yearly profit sharing.