AboutMcGuire is a family-owned business that believes innovation can come from anyone. Most of our managers and directors started in entry-level driver or warehouse positions. We are invested in developing our team for the long term and have in-house computer and product training. Want to build your career in an atmosphere of quality and innovation? Join our family at McGuire.
McGuire Bearing Company delivery drivers are responsible for organizing and making deliveries to customers, as well as picking up products from local vendors. This should be done in a timely and courteous manner, as you’ll be the face of McGuire while you’re out on your planned routes.
Drivers are also responsible for maintaining and operating McGuire Bearing Company vehicles safely. Drivers will also be expected to perform general warehouse duties such as pulling orders, organization, cleaning up, etc.
General Employee Responsibilities:
- Perform your job responsibilities consistent with McGuire Bearing Company’s mission and vision statements and guiding principles.
- Each employees’ job description is not all-encompassing. Every employee is expected to perform any task as directed by their manager or supervisor.
- Every employee is expected to comply with all company rules including the Employee Handbook, Safety Policy, and Quality Manual.
- Every employee will be assigned regular working hours. However, each employee will be expected to be flexible and work overtime with little or no notice to meet customer requirements.
- Employees are not allowed to operate any vehicles, forklifts, or shop equipment unless authorized to do so.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation between all external and internal customers.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Continued Education/Product Knowledge
Location & Commitments
- 3287 W. Parkway Blvd. Suite A, Salt Lake City, UT 84119
- This is a full-time position.
- Hours are generally 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission.
- Basic knowledge of the area.
- Self-motivated and conscientious.
- Positive and outgoing attitude.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) contributions and matching.
- Yearly profit sharing.