Modify or create custom products for your machinery. We'll work with you to develop a solution that will meet or exceed your specific operational requirements. Common modifications include tooth hardening, split sprockets, and custom bores. Premium quality with a quick turnaround.
Equip your conveyor systems right. Cutting, fabricating, or special final touches - we do it all. We can even come to you and assist in assembly and installation.
Our factory-trained specialists build what you need. We can accommodate many different sizes, ratios, and configurations with our authorized in-house build centers.
We can create exactly what you need. Parts and modifications are a one-stop-shop at McGuire. Together we’ll identify the product you need and we’ll modify existing parts or make unique products for you in-house. Machine shops are located at 5 of our branches: Portland, Eugene, Tacoma, Spokane, and Boise.
Quick turnaround on:
- Keying and keyseating
- Drilling and tapping
- Flame hardening sprocket teeth
- Splitting sprockets
- Building idlers
- Adding grease and/or snap ring grooves
- Bearing removal
- Facing and turning
- Made-to-order sprockets
Get quality belting in the size and finish that’s right for your application. We can cut and fabricate the belting you need along with the final touches - vulcanizing, lacing, punching, and more. Our experts can even come on-site to assist in assembly and installation.
Conveyor belt shops are located at 3 of our branches: Boise, Idaho Falls, and Spokane.
- Conveyor belt selection, drive design, and belt tracking assistance
- Vulcanizing/Fusing endless on-site or in shop
- Cold bonding endless
- Slitting special widths up to 72”
- Punching, recessing, skiving and lacing installation
- Installing chute/bin liners, V-guides, cleats and urethane products on-site or in house
- Installing conveyor pulley lagging
- Belt repair
- And more!
McGuire assembles the gearbox you need in a hurry with in-stock components. Our partnerships with major manufacturers provide an array of components for your applications. We can build a wide variety of sizes and ratios of inline gear reducers.
- Cone Drive – David Brown
- B-Series right angle worm gear reducer
- M-Series in-line helical gear reducer
- Both are dimensionally interchangeable with other major manufacturers
- Precision helical gear reducer (ratios up to 300:1)
- Dimensionally interchangeable with other major inline helical reducers
- Synthetic oil providing superior wear protection
- Gearbox repair